Monday, April 4, 2011

My Eternally Weeping Heart


Through pain there is knowledge with despair, triumph
Through my heart tears rain for my soul to catch, drown

Through the course of this life I have held such hopes
Through the path set before me I see them all dashed

Through this being agony rips me to gaping, wide open
Through these hands slips love to lie broken, well cracked

Through the events in this world I've seen such desperation
Through the eyes of my love I've seen such naked longing

Through the heart that weeps without tears left to fall
Through the eyes that see clearly through the pretense the wall
Through the being that calls my name boldly within its halls
Through the soul that hears me so soft it whispers, it calls

I answer plainly with my arms held wide, my eternity, my heart it weeps, it cries

No comments:

Post a Comment